Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » What goes into making a mesh 'fable ready'?
What goes into making a mesh 'fable ready'? [message #60052] Thu, 04 November 2010 15:07 Go to previous message
itstwoam is currently offline  itstwoam
I've been visiting this site for awhile now. I've picked up almost everything I need to know about editing models. Blender I have experience in, I'm currently using the latest version of it. It has no trouble loading meshes exported from FE, however FE get's an aneyurism or however that's spelled whenever I try to load the modified mesh. I'm not being sarcastic either, the FE message reads "I just had an aneyurism: incorrect vertices format." I import .X files into blender and save the mesh as .X files. Now I've searched quite a few posts where people are offering to make a mesh 'fable ready.' I tried searching the forums for fable ready topics but only found ones where people were offering to do the work themselves. Is it a complicated process, can someone point me in the right direction?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Limit of meshes on models
Next Topic: importing X files to 3dsmax
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 00:35:44 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00507 seconds