Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Creating FMPs
Creating FMPs [message #43783] Tue, 08 July 2008 22:24 Go to previous message
Kilajula is currently offline  Kilajula
Hello everyone. A new member here!

I've been reading through the forums for a few weeks, learning the ways of the modifier, so to speak. After catching on and learning enough to make my own changes without needing to search through the forums, I decided to join. I figure It might be nice to contribute to the community. Problem is, I am having difficulty creating FMPs. I read the wiki to learn how it should be done. The process is simple. But when I load the FMPs I had created (to test them), they don't change anything.

I started with a simple effect change for the hero when full evil. Here are the steps I took:
  1. Saved the FMP to a mod folder dragging CREATURE_HERO into the box and following the rest of the steps.
  2. Returned the entries to normal for testing.
  3. Loaded the FMP I created.
  4. Either clicking "save mods and run fable" or just checking the values, they remain unchanged.

Is there some silly error I am making or step I am missing?

For my personal use, I can easily go in and change the values manually. That's not a problem. But when the time comes I create something others might like to use as well, I would like to know the proper way to offer it.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Gol and Maia Clubs
Next Topic: "Final" Mod package discussion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 15:34:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00470 seconds