Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » [Newbie] Questions about modding
[Newbie] Questions about modding [message #71110] Tue, 06 October 2015 08:26 Go to previous message
walter253
Welcome to my thread, I'm newbie and working on modding fable.
There is some things I could not figure by researching.

1/ What is the maximum amount that can be set for maximum money that can be hold and maximum item price?
maximum stamina/health/mana for hero ?
maximum Health for CREATURE ?
maximum damage a weapon can inflict ?
maximum experience cost for spells and stats?

2/ How can I extend the alignement limit?
I would make it need 50 000 to be perfectly good and -50 000 to be perfectly evil.

3/ What's the correct way to make child killable? I mostly want this feature to buy all the house in Bowerstone.
NB: I tried to do myself setting certains value to 0 but somehow I miss something. Also tried a mod that are in the forum but it did not work, child still wont die.

4/ About faction, I've tried the mod that allow bandits to fight against monsters, I enjoyed it and I got an idea:

Split the monster into different factions like,
Insects Faction
Hobbes Faction
Trolls Faction
Werewolves Faction
Undeads Faction
Nymphs Faction
And I probably forgot few monsters, put them into the Others Faction.

That way similar monsters wont fight their races member
Nymphs would be neutral with all monsters. Werewolves and Undeads could be together too, maybe.

But i'm not sure it's possible to do, even if so, not sure I know how to do correctly, any advice would be nice.

Thanks for reading! I hope my english is not that trash as I think it might be...have a nice day buds!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Removing intro animations [HowTo]
Next Topic: Skybox/sky,
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 23:22:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01672 seconds