Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Question about items...
Question about items... [message #67209] Sat, 18 August 2012 06:45 Go to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Okay, I've downloaded the new items pack v2.5

And as I can see, a lot of people are having a problem, an error message saying: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupted.

Obviously, I had this problem too, but after trying thousand of times, it worked, but some items were missing. I understand they are all supposed to appear in the chest, yet I only had weapons.

Again, I did complete backups, and now the Fmp can't load properly (clean install). I opened the mod as a big file, and noticed some entries does not respect FE spelling.

As an example, the dusk fang is written cduskfanginventoryitem, while other just don't have the C, or it's not capital letters, one of them is written inventry (csummonerswordinventryitemdef)

Could it be the source of the problem? Im just guessing here, but in my opinion such mistakes wouldn't hurt the fmp, but cause some problems while loading it?

I'll try to modify the names myself, maybe it will explode the Fmp because of links, I downloaded the thing two times anyway. (not sure why!)

Thanks for reading! :3
Re: Question about items... [message #67623 is a reply to message #67209] Mon, 19 November 2012 19:51 Go to previous message
jojohuahua is currently offline  jojohuahua

I have this kind of problem needs to be solved too. Waiting for the right answers.

Life is short, enjoy and seize your time.
http://www.gw2goldsale.com
Previous Topic: Retaining body hair
Next Topic: NEEDS HELP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 03:31:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01315 seconds