Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Need help!!
icon9.gif  Need help!! [message #61306] Wed, 02 February 2011 23:49 Go to next message
AlexanderTheAlright is currently offline  AlexanderTheAlright
I've been looking everywhere for a guide how to spawn cheasts etc. I did all the things it said I should do, and when i go to the place i spawned my chest, there was nothing there. I used albionexplorer.

I'm now really getting back into mods again, so forgive me if I seem like a noob.
Re: Need help!! [message #61309 is a reply to message #61306] Thu, 03 February 2011 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Remember to rename FinalAlbion.wad.
Re: Need help!! [message #61317 is a reply to message #61309] Thu, 03 February 2011 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
call me a noob, but how exactly? Embarassed

I'm now really getting back into mods again, so forgive me if I seem like a noob.
Re: Need help!! [message #61319 is a reply to message #61317] Thu, 03 February 2011 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

... Find the file, it should be in the data area of your fable directory, (Default is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable:The lost chapters\) right click said file, and click rename, or just do two single clicks on the file's text. You can now rename the file. Windows 101 man.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Need help!! [message #61320 is a reply to message #61319] Thu, 03 February 2011 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks. and it'll work when i spawn stuff? gd gd Very Happy

Re: Need help!! [message #61321 is a reply to message #61320] Thu, 03 February 2011 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Also, I had problems with albion explorer. I would try chocolate box if I were you. It's far more user friendly, and can perform many of the actions you perform with fable explorer.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Need help!! [message #61322 is a reply to message #61321] Thu, 03 February 2011 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i tried that too, but that didn't work. i musta messed up somewhere with installation.

Re: Need help!! [message #61323 is a reply to message #61322] Thu, 03 February 2011 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Alright, you're gonna have to delete your game directory and re-install fable to make it work. Let cbox extract the WAD and re-name it, and you'll be good to go. Or do it with freeroam.

Re: Need help!! [message #61324 is a reply to message #61323] Thu, 03 February 2011 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the help dude Very Happy Very Happy

Re: Need help!! [message #61326 is a reply to message #61324] Thu, 03 February 2011 12:38 Go to previous message

np, just glad to help. Wink

Previous Topic: Gameplay balance
Next Topic: Advice plz
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 13:44:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01375 seconds