Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » 4 new mods ive made
Re: 4 new mods ive made [message #69950 is a reply to message #69949] Tue, 31 December 2013 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

First off, you just bumped a thread that's been dead for almost two years. Please check dates before you post. Rolling Eyes

Now then, since you didn't make backups, the best way to revert from the "Infernal Lord" mod is to grab your backups out of the .cab files on your discs(provided you actually have a physical copy). You can find out how to do so here, in the second spoiler.

As for changing the physical shield spell's sound effects, I'm unaware of any way to do that. It's easy enough to change the game's music, as that's pretty much out in the open and ready to replace. Sound effects however, are a different matter entirely, as far as I know. You can use Shadownet FE(with sound) to listen to certain sounds, but that's really all it's good for, as it's horribly buggy.

Hope that I answered your questions to your satisfaction! Smile

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon12.gif
Read Message